Jumat, 15 Juli 2011

Mount Lokon in Action

Gunung Lokon Volcano is based in North Sulawesi and close to the town of Tomohon, where it is just under 1.600 metres/5,250 feet in height. From Tomohon it takes most peoples around four hours to trek to the crater lake, and a further hour to reach the top. However, do note that before you attempt to climb, you should first register your intentions at the Volcanology Centre in Tomohon, which stand on Jalan Kakaskasen Tiga.






















Photobucket

 
20110711rizky_adriansyah_gunung_lokon_03_copy_copy.jpg


20110711rizky_adriansyah_gunung_lokon_06_(copy).jpg







Hopefully everything gonna be fine...


My Parents...my family...my friends 


n all the community there...


May GOD bless all of you !






1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hopefully NO VICTIM there. I did call my parent last night around 1pm Paslaten time,and their safe. I Just pray,nothing unpredict moment happen there. Amin. Pray 4 Beautiful Tomohon...